ImmersionRC Spironet Antenna Set 5.8Ghz LHCP Left Hand Circular Polarised.
Not to be used with the Ordinary RHCP set.
New LHCP (Left Hand Circular Polarized) SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized antenna from ImmersionRC and FatShark.
LCHP versions of these antennas allow for greatly reduced cross-channel interference when flying multiple pilots on 5.8GHz at once.
Set includes two identical 4-leaf Skew Planar Wheel antennas
Left-hand circular polarization, Standard SMA male connector (NOT RP-SMA)
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances, *each antenna* is 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance.
- Antenna uses a high quality semi-rigid cable, that can be bent to any angle and maintain its shape in any orientation.
- The custom radome is RF-transparent, and protects the antenna from the occasional crash, or that oops moment when flying.
- SMA male connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date.
- Left-hand circular polarization
- When flying mutiple pilots at once, on 5.8GHz, interleaving RHCP and LHCP antennas will allow 2x the number of pilots to fly at once.
- A LHCP Omni should be used on both the model, and the receiver (goggles/LCD) of pilots flying on adjacent frequencies to pilots flying with RHCP antennas.
- The LHCP versions of the SpiroNET antennas do not replace the RHCP versions, and are not compatible with them.