The TBS ZEROZERO is the next generation of FPV camera. Optimized for high speed FPV flying, with improved low light handling and latency below 1ms (glass to glass on TBS products). To make sure this camera can make its way onto every quad you own. Although similar in looks to other camera's everything from the PCB to the plastic case, have been optimized for FPV performance.
Designed from the ground up to satisfy the newest revision of NXP chipsets, it outperforms the popular “PZ0420” and their miniature counterparts. It comes preconfigured for any FPV flying condition with a 2.8mm wide angle lens. A built-in microphone puts you into the pilots seat for real. An additional sense when flying has proven to be very valuable and is increasingly used by the world’s top pilots like Mr Steele.
- “Zero” latency (less than 1ms end to end)
- 650 TVL – the highest possible resolution without adding additional latency
- Tuned for both day and night flying
- Standard 2.8mm wide angle lens ( swapable with normal 2.1 and 2.5 Lens )
- Lightweight plastic enclosure, matching popular older cameras for mounting compatibility
- Wide voltage input range (5V up to 22V)