Aomway Commander FPV Goggles built in DVR and Diversity
Aomway Commander V1 FPV Goggles come with Sensitive Diversity receiver and built in DVR
A very popular set of FPV goggles as come with diversity receiver included in the price and still offering very good image and features.
Along with a impressive 854x480 VWGA LCD Led Backlit Screen which ensures a quality flying experience and crystal clear picture.
HDMI Port and 16:9 4:3 Aspect ratio.
They also come with 2 antennas included , 1 is a High Gain Patch antenna and 1 omni directional.
Value for money and quality is what makes the Aomway commander goggles for drone racing stand out, most other brands you have to spend extra on a receiver module or diversity module but not with these its all included.
Feedback is very good and we've tried these ourselves and very impressed with the quality of the product and the video .
- FOV: 32° 16:9 and 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Lens: Glass optics (binocular)
- 854×480（WVGA）LCD display, LED backlight
3D function: Side/Side 3D
Interpupillary Distance: Adjustable 59-69mm
Audio Output: Stereo
Operation: Brightness / contrast / channel selection / display mode
Video Format: NTSC / PAL auto switch
HD Input: Support 720p,C-type HDMI port
- Dual 40CH high-sensitivity diversity RF module,
- Auto switch to strong signal antenna
- Channel display on screen
Auto Scan: One key starts auto search the channel of strongest signal
Working Voltage Range: DC 7-18V (2S-4S), OSD display voltage status
- DC in: standard 5.5*2.1 (inner positive outer negative)
- AV in: 3.5mm four-pole AV jack port
- Audio: 3.5mm three-pole earphone jack port
- TF card slot for recording
Working Environment: 0 – 55°C
Unit Weight: 172g
Package Size: 230*165*77mm
- 1x Aomway Commander V1 5.8G 40CH 2D 3D FPV Goggles
- 2x Antenna (Clover and Patch style)
- 1x AV Cable
- 1x Filter Rectifier
- 1x Elastic Band
- 1x Shading Sponge
- 1x User Manual