BetaFPV Meteor 65 Brushless 1s Whoop Quadcopter BNF Frsky LBT
QuadCopters Price Match
The Betafpv Meteor 65, a perfect 1S whoop drone for indoor flying especially during winter months when its cold outdoors and you want a fast indoor drone. Our Meteor 65 stock is BNF with the Frsky receiver built in . This being brushless version also means its capable of outdoor flights but ideally on a calmer day.
This is a great value FPV Mini Drone with camera and brushless motors ready to bind to your radio.
It is equipped with the new BT2.0 connector, single-board F4 1S FC, and 0802 22000KV motors! With a stronger and powerful system, you’ll immediately notice how much better this 1S 22.84g whoop is on takeoff.
Compared to older 1S whoops, you'll be amazed at the control and power of the Meteor 65.
Again our version has the Frsky LBT Receiver built in so no need to buy another receiver , and the Jumper radios we stock bind to the Meteor 65 or any LBT Frsky radio will also bind to them.
- Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone powered by brand-new solid pins BT2.0 1S battery. BT2.0 solid pins connector effectively decreases internal resistance of connector for much better discharge performs compare to initial PH2.0 connector.
- Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 solid pin cable, which can provide a more stable and powerful 9A continuous current and 10A burst.
- For minimizing weight and optimal performance, it applies the perfect lightest combo with F4 1S FC V2.1(2.6g) and M01 AIO camera VTX(3g).
- By using the latest 0802 22000KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you a completely different experience of powerful indoor flight. 0802 22000KV motors are features of ball bearing and lead wires soldered to PCB to allow you to repair it easier once disconnection.
- Meteor65 frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.08g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
- The package comes with 1*BT2.0 300mAh 1S lipo and 1*BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient to charge BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we also release all-in-one BT2.0 Battery Tester & charger for your need.
- Item: Meteor65 1S Brushless Whoop
- Weight: 22.84g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2.1
- Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802 22000KV Motors
- Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Receiver Option: Frsky EU-LBT
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Flight time: 2.5mins in a smooth indoor flight, 2 mins in full throttle indoor flight
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time ( about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
- We know some pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector. Much more choices and more convenient in installation.
F4 1S Brushless AIO FC V2.1
The lightest F4 1S brushless FC in the current market. With a slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
M01 AIO Camera and 5.8G VTX
The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor65. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 48 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
- Item: M01 Camera AIO VTX
- TVL: 600TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Size: 18*14*4.5mm(VTX)
- Weight: 3g
- Antenna: RG178 Antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Meteor 65 1S Brushless Frame
The lightest 65mm frame- Meteor65 frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.14g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery. We provide more options on colorful frames as Beta-blue, mint-green, sakura-pink, mango-orange, etc.
- 1 * Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 1 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter cable
- 1 * Spare camera mount with 25° tilt
- BINDING - When binding put radio into bind mode and then with the quad already powered up press the bind button. You will get a solid green LED and and flashing Red, then wait around 20 seconds and the LEDs will begin to flash - your quad is now bound to the transmitter.