BetaFPV Beta75X HD - DVR Mini Quadcopter Whoop Racing Drone with Built in DVR
The Beta75X just got a nice upgrade! The Beta75X HD 3S comes with a Turtle V2 HD camera and supports 3S batteries! It enables you to experience powerful flight and enjoy high-quality video at the same time. For those people who wanna record a video flying in a park or at home, Beta75X 3S HD whoop is definitely the best choice. A lighter build safer around people, quieter, and easier to control.
Check out the main differences between the Beta75 Models
- Beta75X starts a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41) firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Experience high-quality video and high-definition DVRs with the Caddx Turtle V2 on Beta75X HD version.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. Total weight of 57.4g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 3S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized 1103 8000KV motors with cable connectors, provide powerful thrust on 3S, just plug and play.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default.
- Customer Slot for LED board, make your drone shine at the dark night.
- Weight:57g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 ( for HD DVR version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (HD DVR)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Crossfire
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not included)
Around a 300-400mah 3s 45c or higher (Not included)
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Caddx Turtle V2 Camera and A01 VTX
To enjoy the powerful flight and capture HD beautiful flying video at the same time, many pilots revamped their Beta75X with HD camera. Inspired by this, we upgraded the Beta75X to 3S with Caddx Turtle V2 camera so that the pilot does not need to assemble it anymore and get more power on punch for acro mode. The angle for the camera is 30° and unadjustable.
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9(non-changeable)
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
- 1 x Beta75X HD 3S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 x OSD menu board
- 1 x Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)