PfCO CAA Drone Training course to obtain your PfCO (permission for commercial operations)
PfCO Drone Qualification based in the North West
Previously PFAW which is a requirement in the UK if you intend to operate your drone or quadcopter for Commercial Use or Paid Work.
Venue Shaw Hill Golf Club, Whittle Le Woods PR6 7PP
The ICARUS CAA Approved Commercial UAV Certification Course in association with Quadcopters Ltd is a new route to approval for a UK CAA Permission for Aerial Work.
All of our hand-picked instructors have either served or a currently serving Military Pilot Instructors in the Royal Air Force, who also operate UAV’s Commercially and in addition we also have experienced staff from Quadcopters.co.uk who are the Uk's First sole retailer of Drones and UAV's to say there experience in this field is extensive would be a understatement.… There is simply no better way to learn and become commercially qualified for UAV Operations in the UK!
We also work on a no nonense approach that we believe no other training centre can provide , Along with a friendly yet effective delivery of the course this is why we are go to training provider in the Uk.
Our CAA PfCO Training Course cost includes;
- 2 Day Theory Course with CAA Certified Theory Exam (+ free resit if required)
- ICARUS Theory Manual
- Refreshments throughout the day & Hot Lunch on both days.
- Operations Manual Review / Certification
- Flight Test (Note: clients should be aware that the Flight Test is NOT conducted at the time of the Theory Course – you will need to complete your Operations Manual after the Theory Course, then visit one of our Practical Examination centres in Chorley, Lancs or Wallingford, Oxfordshire.)
9am - 5pm
- Intro & Air Law
- Principles of Flight
- Airspace & Operating Principles
- Ops Manual & Risk Assessment
9am - 6pm
- Human Factors
- Operator Responsibilities & Airmanship
- Flight Planning
- Li-Po Batteries & UKLFS
- Above is the syllabus schedule for the theory element of the course, Included in the price is the flight test as per details above.
* Please note that any cancellations within 21 days are non refundable*
- * Cancellations of more than 21 days are subject to a cancellation fee of £250.00 *