CL Racing F4S Flight Controller built in PDB and OSD
CL Racing F4S Flight Controller AIO with built in PDB and BetaFlight OSD . New Version
Introducing the latest development in F4 AIO flight controllers. CL Racing F4S designed by Cheng Lin.
This board is designed to fully embrace all the features of Betaflight. In fact, this design is ahead of Betaflight, in this case, because it is designed to be fully functional when Betaflight 3.2 will be released. Everything works, except the buzzer, which will work when betaflight 3.2 is ready. It's a programmable micro buzzer. See video below for more info and to get a look at it. You can also have a look at the full wiring diagram and specs below.
There are rumors that the designer, Cheng Lin, spent months in complete isolation working on this design atop Tibetan mountains in California. When he returned, he had a long beard, dirty toe nails and nothing but rags for clothes. But he was also wearing a big smile. To this day, Cheng has not once discussed his moments in isolation. Seems imminent he is preparing for another hiatus. We certainly can expect to see great designs from him in the future as the hobby evolves, just like this one.
Board information: and Technical specifications:
- LiPo Input: 2-6S (5V-30V)
- Power rail: 3.3v,5v,9v,vbat
- 132A ( MAX display ) Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- 6 layer 2oz Copper PCB
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- Full SD Card socket
- Build in 5V BEC 2A
- Build-in User selectable 9v or 5v 2A Filtered BEC For camera and VTX
- Dedicated Camera setting control pads along with camera power signal pads
- Dedicated VTX connection with along with TX4 for easy connect and control VTX
- Build in Betaflight OSD
- 4 UARTS + USB (UART1 , UART3 ,UART4, UART6 ) (Pinout TX1, TX4,RX4, TX6,RX6 )
- 5V LED strip output
- 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- Support RX : Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted ,Satellite RX, Ibus,TBS Crossfire
- Dedicated hardware inverted connect to UART3 for smartport telemetry
- 4 in 1 esc socket with external current sensor input
- Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
Note : Please always test the board first using usb connection as returns cannot be accepted once the Flight Controller as been soldered.