iFlight BumbleBee HD CineWhoop with DJI Digital FPV system BNF 4s or 6s V2
QuadCopters Price Match
iFlight BumbleBee HD V2 CineWhoop with DJI Digital FPV system BNF 4s or 6s
What if you take our popular MegaBee frame and optimize it in every detail? You get the BumbleBee!
The BumbleBee HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience.
The whole was frame reduced to a minimum size, minimum weight, achieved a 142mm diagonal motor distance and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We've also added a new bumper approach in cooperation with Laurent Athenol (Frame-Concept).
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
Whats new with V2
- SD-Card Extension Port (on the tail end)
- FC type-C Extension Port (on the tail end)
- LED illuminated Logo
- Upgraded EVA Protectors, Improved duct profile with less noise
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 142mm to 145mm
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING1408 4S 3600KV motors (4S)
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
- Motor: XING 1408 4S 3600KV (4S)
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 25mm (aluminum column height 25mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 332g (without battery)
BumbleBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x BumbleBee HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x 3045 3-blade prop (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° - Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Additional Suggested Parts
*Radio Controller We suggest the Radiomaster TX16S
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.