New Babyhawk R Pro 2.5" Mini Racing FPV Drone from Emax with lots of improvements and upgrades.
This is the predecessor to the famous Babyhawk R and will come in well under the 250g mark yet perform like a 5" racing drone. Emax have done another amazing job on this tough little racer and after feedback from users and there own technical team have developed the Pro Babyhawk which is better and much faster than ever before. This is the PNP Version so you will need a suitable receiver such as the Frsky R-XSR .
Featuring a Mini Magnum 2 F4 Board with 5 Uart ports and a VTX with smart audio and all new naked bottom motors which are even lighter than the previous motors. Also new is the CADDX S1 CCD camera which offers a clear and sharp image in most conditions.
- 120mm unibody frame with PC durable canopy/pod
- Mini Magnum F4 2 lite
- 20amp 4in1 BLHeli_S ESC 20x20 mounting
- Onboard ESC Current Sensor
- F405 Matek HEX Target using Betaflight OSD
- 5 available UART ports
- 2 onboard RGB programmable LED's
- 1106 6000kv Brushless Motors
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller
- 25-200mw FCC compliant VTX with Raceband Channels
- Smart Audio control feature
- MMCX Connector
- D8 channel receiver
- EMAX/Caddx S1 CCD FPV Camera
AUW without battery 91.5 grams
Camera Tilt Angle: 20-70 degrees
Recommended Battery for optimal flight 450-650mah 3s lipo min 50C burst rated.
- Babyhawk R Pro 2.5 × 1 (BNF)
- Manual ×1
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller × 2 Sets
- Screw pack ×1
- Camera adjusting board ×1