Emax Interceptor FPV RC Car with Goggles and Radio RTR
The all new EMAX Interceptor FPV RC Car. Now you can get behind the wheel in an RC car with FPV view, providing a whole new level of entertainment for customers that want that a new way to FPV, and at a great value. This is perfect for Big kids and Little kids to experience first person view with a RC Car.
Taking what they know from FPV drones, EMAX set out to do something different. In the past, we have seen others attempt to make FPV RC cars. While good, they were either too expensive or just not fully built for the market.
Introducing the EMAX Interceptor FPV RC Car. Now you can get behind the wheel in an RC car with FPV view, providing a whole new level of entertainment for customers that want that a new way to FPV, and at a great value. The Interceptor is 165mm long and has rear spring suspension to provide a smoother driving and FPV experience. The car is capable of minor steering adjustments, not just all or nothing inputs like some cheaper RC cars.
All in all, the Interceptor is a super fun way to experience FPV in a whole new way! And at a perfect price for the holiday season!
Note: This is the RTR version which includes the goggles and the radio.
- Adjustable 25-200mw Real-time Hobby-grade FPV Video Transmission System
- 1/24th scale on-road buggy design perfect for indoor racing
- Rear friction coil shocks for smoother driving over rough surfaces
- Rear-wheel straight axle motor and transmission for direct power-to-the-ground feel
- Durable front bumper to withstand a flurry of fun and crashes.
- Replaceable 300mah 1S 4.2V LiPo battery included with USB charging circuit built into Interceptor
- Rack-and-pinion steering and independent steering servo for precision control
- Plastic racing canopy and spoiler for a slick racing look and distinct design
|Basic information||Color: Red / Black|
Drive Way: Rear-wheel drive
|Power System||ESC:3A electronic speed controller|
Motor:0820 hollow engine
Servo: ES9251 2.5g digital servo
Remote Distance: About 150-180m
Battery:3X 1.5V AA(not included)
|Battery||Battery for the Car: 4.2V 300mAh battery(included)|
Battery for the Glasses:18650 Li-ion battery(included)
Charging Time: About 50 minutes
Using Time: About 20 minutes
Image transmission range:25mW 37CH
Max Ground Clearance:12mm
Wheel Base: 7.5cm diameter
Remote Controller Size:180*180*75mm
Note: The USB plug to recharge the battery is underneath the body on the car.
- 1x Interceptor First-Person-View (FPV) RC Car
- 1x Interceptor Controller
- 1x Transporter 5.8G FPV Goggles w/ 1x linear antenna included + second SMA port for upgrade/expansion
- 1x Transporter USB-rechargeable 18650 Battery Pack
- 1x Micro USB Cable