Emax NightHawk 200 Size Carbon Racing FPV Racing Frame Kit.
EMAX have now launched a new racing quad the Nighthawk 200 mini racer and its awesome.
The Nighthawk 200 was designed for acrobatic FPV sessions. It supports 5” pros and 220x size motors, providing unprecedented strong power for racing. A Fpv Camera can be mounted on a 20 degree (30 degree for optional) tilt providing better view for FPV racers. With a strong pure carbon fiber unibody main frame and low CG design, it is more durable, stable, and agile.
Features of the Emax 200 Frame Kit:
- A unibody main frame board made of 4mm/3mm pure carbon fiber to ensure durability.
- Equipped with motor protection mounts to reduce the damages on motors when crash.
- Low battery cabin design to optimize the center of gravity. It makes 3D actions more responsive.
- 20 degree/30 degree uptilted camera mount better for FPV racing.
- Coordinated with EMAX top-level power system.
- All Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Weight: 119.5g
Configuration Suggest (Need to buy seperate)
- Motor: MT2204II
- ESC: Nano 12A
- Propeller: 5030
- Flight controller compatible: Skyline32,CC3D,Rabbit, KK, MWC, NAZA, and support Skyline32, KK2.0, CC3D 30.5*30.5 install size
- PBD: 5V/12V output
- Battery: 2S-4S, 1000~1800mAH
- FPV transmitter: 200MW/400MW/600MW
- Camera: 32 CCD 808/808 V2