EzUHF Diversity Receiver 8 Channel inc Antennas
An 8-ch receiver which supports a diversity antenna configuration, EzOSD connectivity and is no bigger than a standard 8-ch RC receiver, nor any heavier at just 18-grams. Sporting an intelligent connector configuration this receiver will not have connectors sticking out at odd angles, but has been designed to fit snugly in the smallest of fuselages. Due to its RF hardened design it is designed with the FPV pilot in mind and has all its in- and outputs properly decoupled and filtered.
- The ImmersionRC EzUHF Receiver offers.
Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
- 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
- -112dBm Sensitivity
- Bi-directional ready (contains onboard transmitter)
- Diversity Antenna configuration
- Ceramic filtered inputs, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
- Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
- Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
- USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
- EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display, and telemetry down-linked parameters
-RSSI Ant 1, Ant 2
-SNR for each freq. bin
- Standard SMA antenna connectors, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
- 8 standard servo connectors
- Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
But there’s more, as all EzUHF products feature a common USB connector which, in combination with our application software, will allow you to set up your receivers in just the way you like. Mikrokopter mode, the cloning of channels, diagnostics, firmware updates, etc. etc. all available with the click of your mouse or a press of a button, no soldering required, nor any fancy non-standard cable. Convenient, simple and intuitive, leaving you with more time to enjoy your flying, rather than spending hours or days setting up your equipment.
All of that and many, many more upcoming features which further allow integration of our products and turn the electronics powering your FPV plane into a reliable, rocksolid, but above all a plug ‘n fly solution that you get to enjoy every time you fly.
UK Firmware for 459mhz can be downloaded from ImmersionRc main website here there is also the manual and all documentation here.
We also have specialist Antennas for the ImmersionRC EzUHF Receiver