FatShark Attitude V5 OLED FPV Goggles
Fat shark Attitude V5 OLED FPV Goggles are a leap forward with the same 30° field of view (FOV) as the Dominator V3, high-performance VGA OLED micro-displays, and fantastic pricing making these a wise choice for FPV racers and freestyle Pilots.
The Attitude V5 headset launches this summer as the feisty little brother to the Dominator HDO. The headset represents a leap forward with the same 30° field of view (FOV) as the Dominator V3, high-performance VGA OLED micro-displays, and great pricing.
The limited edition of machine green goggles comes with a digital video recorder (DVR) and an included 5.8GHz OLED dual-receiver diversity making this a comprehensive high-performance package.
The included, simple-to-use receiver has one-touch band change capability, channel scanning and a spectrum analyzer for clean and simple channel selection along with internal routing for the second receiver to keep the front of the goggles looking crisp and clean.
- FOV (field of view): 30°
- Format: 4:3
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD): 59 to 69 mm (Adjustable)
- Diopter Lens Slot: Available（lens purchase separately）
- Resolution 640 X 400 OLED (NTSC/PAL auto selection)
- DVR: analog video recording
- SD card support to 32GB (AVI file)
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- Auto save recording file when power off
- Wireless Receiver: True Diversity Receivers with OLED display
- (Auto Scan Channel/Spectrum Analyzer)
- Interfaces: DC power port
- AV in/out port
- Earphone jack
- Color: Black and Green
- Fan plate: Face foam and velcro sticker(easy replacement）
- Anti-fogging mini fan
- 1x Attitude V5 OLED Headset
- 1x 5.8G diversity receiver with OLED display
- 1x 5.8GHz SpiroNET Circular Polarized antenna
- 1x 5.8GHz FS RHCP patch antenna
- 1x 18650 Li-ion Battery Case
- 1x Zipper case for carrying
Quadcopters Uk are the longest standing dealer with Fatshark in the Uk and offer the best support and technical advice in the business.
Our goggles are in stock Ready to ship! 25th July 2019