FlightClub PROton Canopy Version with SX Arms has arrived in Uk a very highly sought after Race Frame.
This is the Canopy version the popular Proton frame comes with a 3d printed protective canopy to keep all your electronics clean and more protected .
After the highly successful TokioX the proton was next in line to be manufactured for the demanding race pilots that want a durable lightweight fpv racing frame.
At the heart of the PROton is the Nucleus plate. It allows PROton to be configured into a total of 10 different frames. The Nucleus plate is a CNC milled 7075 aluminum plate that lets the PROton rock either a canopy or skeleton (standoff) mode. The Nucleus plate features threaded holes for the replaceable arms. This eliminates the need for M3 nuts or capture nuts that either strip or are a hassle to swap arms.
Borrowing a design feature from it’s brother Tokio, the Nucleus plate will have Butter Mounts. Butter Mount is an innovative way to mount the flight controller stack using custom silicon injection molded grommets that virtually eliminates vibrations.
Initially the PROton will be released with 4 arm options – 4″, 5″ Race, 5″ Practice and 5.5″. (Stretch X and 6″ arms will be released soon). The 5″ arms will come in two styles, thinner Race arms and wider more durable Practice arms. We will be stocking the 5" arm version for the time being. This version will ship with the Race 5" arms. Practice arms available separate.
Proton Frame Highlights
- Nucleus Plate CNC’d out of 7075 Aluminum
- Can wear a canopy or skeleton for people who like building with standoffs
- Threaded holes in the Nucleus plate for easy arm replacements. No nuts or pliers needed!
- Has 30.5×30.5mm and 20x20mm fc mount holes
- Butter Mount for a vibration free flight controller stack
- Chamfered edges on the bottom carbon fiber plate
- Countersunk holes on the bottom of the frame for a completely flat bottom
- Camera protection in both Canopy or Skeleton mode
- Camera Angle approximately: Canopy 30-80, Skeleton 0-80 degrees
Approximate weight range 70 – 80g, depending on the configuration
Base PROton will include the following:
- 1 – Nucleus CNC Aluminum Plate
- 1 – 3mm Chamfered, countersunk bottom CF Plate
- 4 – 4mm Arms
- 12 – Silicon injection molded Butter Mounts
- 4 – M3x20 Button head screw (for flight controller stack)
- 8 – M3x10 Flat Head Hex screws
- 4 – M3 Nylon nuts
- 1 – 1MM CF VTX Plate
- 2 – Antenna Tubes
- 2 – Antenna caps
- 1 – FlightClub Velcro Strap
Canopy Mode will include the Base PROton above plus:
- TPU Printed Canopy
- 2 – M3x10 Hex Standoff
- 2 – M3 Washer
- 2 – M3x5 Button head hex screw
- 2 – M3x8 Button head hex screw