BetaFPV VR02 FPV 5.8ghz Goggles
QuadCopters Price Match
BetaFPV VR02 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR02 FPV Goggles - A First-Person-View Goggle that is specially designed for FPV starters. Built-in antenna and only 3 operation buttons, the VR02 goggle is extremely easy to operate. With 4.3 inches 800*480px high brightness LCD, you can experience a bright world without warped and blurred images.
- BETAFPV VR02 FPV Goggles is specially designed for FPV starters. With the built-in antenna and 3 compact operation buttons, the VR02 Goggles maintains a 300g lightweight and easier to operate.
- With 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD, which is specially tuned for FPV racing or Model airplanes.
- Upgraded the Frequency sweep function and the fast frequency auto-search function(Only 2.5 seconds fast frequency search), pilots can easily find a stronger Band to get a better flight experience.
- Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV Goggles fits your face and head perfectly.
- Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand.
- Come with an advanced auto-searching function and show you the working frequency on screen.
- Dimension: 126x143x86.3mm
- Weight: 300g with 2hr 2000mAh battery
- Belt: Three-Ways adjustable belt
- screen size: 4.3 inch
- Screen resolution: 800*480 px
- Screen brightness: 300cd/m2
- View Angle: 55°
- Type-C Charging
- Voltage: 3.7V, the device operating current of 500mA@3.7V
- Current: 500mA
- Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh high-capacity polymer battery, LED turn on while charging. When charging is completed, the LED will turn off.
- Each full charge revive is around 2 hours working time
Small and Portable
Comes with BETAFPV patented design, VR02 FPV Goggles cleverly uses optical reflection, bringing a more practical structure. It effectively reduces the goggles' volume, making the goggles become extremely small and portable, greatly enhances the flight experience.
Band and Channel Selection
- BETAFPV VR02 FPV Goggles has a frequency sweep function and a fast frequency auto-search function, it will help pilots find a stronger Band to get a better flight experience.
- The frequency sweep function can display the occupancy status of each channel in the current space so that pilots can fly with a better Band and enhance the flight experience.
How to use the frequency sweep function?
After powering on, short press the "S" button to enter the sweeping interface, as shown below. Pilots can change the Band via the "Band+" and "Ch+" button.
Band Status Indicator
|Green||0<RSSI<20, not occupied|
|Yellow||20<RSSI<70, there is a drone occupying the Band far away, or there is interference|
|White||current Band (highest RSSI in the sweep result)|
How to use the fast frequency search function?
After powering on, press and hold the "S" button for 1 second to start the frequency auto-search. The frequency auto-search process is 2.5 seconds. After the frequency auto-search is over, it will beep twice and jump to the corresponding Band of the drone.
- Power On/Off
Default mode, After powering on, short press the "S" button to enter the sweeping interface. Press and hold the "S" button for 1 second to start the frequency auto-search.
- 1 * BETAFPV VR02 FPV Goggles
- 1 * Adjustable Headband