TBS Unify EVO 5.8Ghz HV VTX
QuadCopters Price Match
TBS Team Black Sheep EVO 5.8GHz HV VTX New.
Introducing the latest technology in TBS video transmitters! It comes with a built-in graphical OSD and microphone, talks all the protocols and transmits all the power levels! This makes it a perfect companion for any situation where you don't have any OSD, or want to benefit from the simplicity and clarity that the TBS OSD is known for.
- World’s smallest video transmitter containing a full-featured on-screen display
- 25mW (up to 800mW with HAM license*)
- Built-in microphone (with disable feature!)
- One button frequency and power setup
- Device configuration through OSD
- SMA pigtail connector with frame mounting holes integrated
- High voltage 7-26V (2-6S LIPO) input
- Clean voltage output for FPV Camera (5V / 200mA)
- Superior input noise filtering
- 2x CRSF Serial Port for OSD data, device setup, expansion port for sensors etc.
- Smartaudio V2.1 for one wire serial control
- High quality branded U.FL connector with additional screw locking
- USB connector for firmware update and setup through TBS Agent
- Firmware update support through CRSF when paired with TBS Crossfire System
THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF VIDEO TRANSMITTERS
We packed all the features that we could into the smallest form factor possible. When we set out to make this video transmitter we were looking to make something that would fit all use cases for analog video transmitters ever envisioned. Long range, racing, freestyle, wings, cars. You name it, the VTx will shine in this application! More features are still under development and they can be loaded via the TBS AgentX with the onboard USB port.
BARCODES? BARCODES!! (PATENT PENDING)
The VTx is capable of processing the camera image. So we taught it to read barcodes! This means the VTx no longer needs to be transmitting to set channels, and setting channels can be done in the pits. It also means no more guesswork what channel the VTx is on, simply point it at the barcode of your choice and it will move to that channel or power level! There are many more exciting features coming with this technology, stay tuned and barcode on!
CRSF, SMARTAUDIO 2.1, PWM, PITMODE
CRSF is the defacto standard in FPV and racing drones, so it makes sense that this video transmitter can both understand as well as speak CRSF. For compatibility, the VTx also speaks SA 2.1 and has the teamrace-friendly pitmode feature. PWM controls allow you to use the VTx with any radio and product. For example, you may have it on your R/C cars, R/C motorcycles or other devices that don't have flight controllers or Crossfire and control the VTx button with a switch or button you have on the radio.
- Operating Voltage: 6V - 26V (2S - 6S)
- Supply current: (25mW) ~ 0.11A | (100mW) ~ 0.13A | (400mW) ~ 0.18A | (full power) ~ 0.24A
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 5.5mm
- Antenna Connector: u.FL socket
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Audio: Microphone included
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 29dBm (800mW)
- 1x TBS UNIFY EVO 5G8 Video transmitter
- 1x u.FL pigtail SMA
- 1x Power, Camera and CRSF cables