FrSky Apus MQ60 Micro Tiny Whoop Style Racing Drone with built in Camera , VTX and FrSky EU Receiver.
Have great fun with the all new Micro Drone from FrSky bind it straight to your Frsky radio and charge the included lipo and go and have some fun.
The FrSky Apus MQ60 mini quadcopter is perfect for the indoor racing enthusiast. The built-in FrSky XMF3E flight controller supports 2 methods (automatic & manual) of the binding process for all FrSky transmitters. The lightweight design, measuring 66.5mm at the wheelbase and 20g of weight means it’s convenient to take anywhere. The solid frame and the strong motor protection ensure you’ll stay in the air in the most demanding indoor environments.
Features of the APUS MQ60
- 5 minutes of flying time
- Support 2 binding modes (automatic and manual)
- Solid frame and strong blade protection
- Fly without having to adjust the parameters after binding
- Supports parameter adjustment and the default value recovery
- Wheelbase: 66.5mm
- Weight: 20g (Without battery)
- Size: 84mmx 84mmx58.5mm
- Flight controller: XMF3E (Integrate with XM receiver)
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.0.0_frsky (can be upgraded)
- Motor: 615 coreless
- Prop Size: 31mm 4 blades props
- Camera: NTSC 672X492
- Video Transmitter: 5.8G 48CH 25mW
- Battery: 3.7V 200mAh 25C Li-Po battery
Please note colour is Smokey Grey at the moment.