FrSky R9MM 868Mhz Receiver EU LBT with Dipole T Antenna
FrSky R9MM Long Range Receiver 868mhz EU LBT Firmware with Dipole T enhanced Antenna NOT included.
(NOTE we have a few R9MM receivers in stock WITHOUT the Di pole antenna) We have put them into stock now for people that don't mind using the stock antenna's. This will help those of you who just want a receiver ASAP! when our Frsky stock does arrive they will come with the Dipole.
The latest 868MHz receiver from FrSky the R9 Mini Minus. This receiver brings forth all the features of previous R9 receivers in an extremely compact and lightweight design. Super low latency and it supports the redundancy function to ensure your aircraft's safety. Ipex antenna connector makes it easy and quick to replace damaged antennas. The R9MM Now features inverted SBus making it more compatible with many devices.
- Dimension: 16*10mm (L*W)
- Weight: 1.1g (including antenna)
- Numbers of channel:
- Non-EU Version: 4/16CH (Telemetry)
- EU Version: 4/8CH (Telemetry) / 4/16CH (Telemetry) / 4/16CH (No Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
- 868MHZ(EU Version)
- Mini size and superlight weight
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- (Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Supports redundancy function
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna
- 1 X R9MMi receiver with Enhanced T Dipole Antenna (standard antenna included until frsky stock arrives)
- 1 X manual sheet