M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal for the Taranis X9D Plus UK Stock.
M9 Hall Gimbal Upgrade your Taranis X9D and X9D Plus with this simple plug-n-play high resolution Gimbal from FrSky.
The highly sensitive Hall sensors will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings and the metal outer construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. Fully adjustable tension and easily disable the self centering axis with one screw. This is a must have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.
1 x M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal (RED or BLACK)
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range:
- 0.1 ~ VCC +0.1 V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Can be enable or disable self centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
- Special material quality that wears well
Installation Help Video of the M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal