FrSky M9-R FPV Racing Gimbal
QuadCopters Price Match
FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal Specially Designed for FPV Racing.
Having a much shorter throttle throw it allows racing pilots to be more precise by using less travel. Choose from red or black.
FrSky M9-R Gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots who are using the FrSky Taranis X9D/X9D Plus Transmitter. The 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve a quick throttle response resulting in precision control. The combination of a hall sensor gimbal and included lotus stick ends will assure that your thumbs or fingers are with one with the radio. We gave it a red metal body to give it that race ready look.
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- 45°throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli