New from GEP RC and for the 4" Drone Racers out there is the Leopard LX4
Made from high quality carbon with chamfered edges and aviation grade aluminium although the price would suggest this is a budget frame , the quality however says otherwise.
4 inch Racing Drones are gaining in popularity now as there are more people wanting smaller racers to fit through tighter gaps and these fit the bill and are also very good round indoor tracks.
The LX4 frame itself is made from high quality 3k Carbon with a smooth finish and complimented with 7075 aviation grade lightweight aluminium.
There are also 2 different mounting panels so you can use 2 different types of FPV camera which makes this frame very appealing.
A PDB is included in the kit with a built in Bec supplying 5V 3A and 0.5A 12V.
- Aviation grade Aluminium 7075 precision CNC fuselage.
- 3K high strength carbon fibre with smooth finish.
- Aluminium alloy structure, ensuring the four arms are secure
- “True X” Design suiting both Racing and Freestyle flying.
- 5mm wide, 4mm thick arm design, very aerodynamic design
- Two sets of cameras side panel, support HS1190 HS1170, Swift
- The camera is adjustable, 0 to 60 degrees offering flexibility.
Props Size: 4inch
PDB Board inc XT60 Connector