iFlight BumbleBee (HD) CineWhoop Frame V2
QuadCopters Price Match
BumbleBee (HD) CineWhoop Frame V2 (Pictures to be updated)
What if you take our popular MegaBee frame and optimize it in every detail? You get the BumbleBee!
The whole was frame reduced to a minimum size, minimum weight, achieved a 142mm diagonal motor distance and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We've also added a new bumper approach in cooperation with Laurent Athenol (Frame-Concept).
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K.
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 25mm (aluminum column height 25mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19/20mm
- Weight: 134.1g
Recommended accessories (not included):
-SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
-DJI AIR UNIT
-DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles
-DJI Remote Controller
-3045 CW CCW Propeller
-SucceX-E mini F4 Flight Controller
-SucceX mini 40A ESC
- 1x BumbleBee HD Frame
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap