iFlight Megabee V2.1 DJI HD Whoop 3" BNF 4s
QuadCopters Price Match
The iFlight Megabee V2.1 is a Ducted style Cinewhoop with 3 inch Props and a powerful motors designed for 4s so it can carry the DJI HD FPV system with ease yet remain compact and safe.
Having Prop Guard / Ducting all round this is a safer option for indoor flying and our version comes complete with the DJI Air unit and camera and you can add a DJI Radio / Goggles etc with the options menu.
The MegaBee HD Frame was designed for the DJI Digital FPV System. It is also suited for a 3-inch propeller power system and flight controllers. The MegaBee HD quad design makes installation and maintenance easy. With the 3-inch propeller power system, users are ensured a super great flying experience. Soft TPU material helps to protect the camera and antenna in the event of a crash.
The MegaBee HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system.
- No Prop in view
- Prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Equipped with SucceX-D Mini F7 Stack
- Bind and Fly Built and test flown by our Pilot Team
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 1408 3600KV motors
- Weight: 295.8g (without battery)
MegaBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- 1x prebuilt and tested MegaBee HD Quadcopter
- 1x MegaBee HD Frame
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Gemfan 75mm (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 1408 Motor
- 1x SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller (updated 5th Oct 2019)
- 1x SucceX Mini 40A 4-in-1 ESC BLheli32 2-6S
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° - Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
Additional Suggested Parts
*Battery (4S 850mAh / 4S 1300mAh）
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
If you use your own DJI Remote Controller, you MUST update your firmware betaflight_4.1.0_STM32F7X2 configurator betaflight to 10.6.0 to set up and bind your DJI remote controller.
- Model 1 setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Spektrum / Graupner / JR (TAER1234)”
- Model 2 setup：Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Frsky / Futaba / Hitec (AETR1234)”