iFlight SucceX-D F7 TWinG FC + 50A 4in1 Stack 2-6S (For DJI HD FPV system) V2.1
iFlight SucceX-D F7 TWinG FC + 50A 4in1 Stack 2-6S (For DJI HD FPV system) New V2.1
The TwinG (Twin Gyro) flight controller combines data from the two onboard gyros to provide unmatched performance. In addition this version is made specifically for the DJI HD system and plugs into the HD Air unit. This is the ultimate flight controller and 4in1 ESC to use on your DJI HD quad.
Many improvements have been made to the FC and ESC in this version 2.1
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- 2-6S compatible flight stack
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
- 50A BLheli32 ESC to power just about any motors you can throw at it
FC // SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Target: IFF_TWIN_G (IFRC)
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU, 48kHz maximum clock speed
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET
- MCU: STM32F051
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 50A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
*DJI FPV unit not included
TwinG Gyro Setup
-The Betaflight target’s default setting is ‘gyro_to_use = both’ / Gyro fusion is active!
-To check the current setting, please use CLI and type ‘get gyro’ to find the responding entry.
-Change the settings with ‘set gyro_to_use = ’ and type ‘save’.
-To get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting ‘both”.
-For Single Gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
-BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
-BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Pitch Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2.
-The displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.