iFlight Titan XL5 HD Freestyle Drone with DJI Digital HD and GPS
QuadCopters Price Match
The TITAN XL5 w/ DJI Air Unit BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system and GPS equipped to monitor speed and distance etc.
This quad makes flying FPV Freestyle truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. Equipped with our latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and our popular XING motors. Everything you need ist just bind-and-fly!
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 motors for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was appplied for a great flight experience!
- GPS-rescure mode is configured and just needs to be enabled in your Betaflight Configurator! (Please be aware of how it works before you use it!)
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Motor Power is configured to 70% throttle limit (scaled) by default to give more throttle stick resolution for an easy start on the 6S 1800kv version. Need more Power? Just enable 100% in the Betaflight Configurator to unleash the Beast!
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Weight ：145g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
Up to 8S, Barometer, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX 50A 4in1
with BLHeli_32 up to 48kHz, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
Reflashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK
BNF // Parts list (Build)
- 1x TITAN XL5 HD Frame
- 1x DJI FPV Camera
- 1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna SMA
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x TPU lens cover
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1x SucceX-D F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.