ImmersionRC Tramp HV V2 International Version 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter Smallest and Lightest VTX currently available and compatible with the Power Meter V2
Version 2 of the TRAMP HV, specs will follow soon, the packing and sticker is from the old V1 due too high demand in production. The VTX are real V2!
Fully developed for drone racing, currently the smallest and lightest module with a maximum swicheable output power of 600mW. The excellent filtered 5 volt output voltage ensures a clean video image.
The Tramp HR supports, like the TBS Unify, PIP mode so you can tinker quietly to your quad and change frequencies without interfering with other signals, the transmission power is reduced to less than 1 mW.
Race organizers with NFC chips can also set the frequency wireless just before the start of a race. However, the frequencies and power output can also be set manually
From the team that invented the now ubiquitous RaceBand, comes the Tramp HV, the most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter in the business.
- Smallest direct LiPo powered vTx in the business.
- TNR Touch-free wand control
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 600mW+ linear power control
- All 40 standard channels
- Built-in thermal protection
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
- Retail regional locking without opening package