TBS MICRO BATTERY CHARGER V2
The sleek and powerful micro battery charge is now equipped with a type C input and 1 button control.
SLEEK AND POWERFUL SLEEK
The charger comes in a thin and small form factor. It is designed to slide into your backpack without taking too much space. The ease of use of this charge is also a huge selling point, simply power it up and plug-in the battery you want to get charged. With a 1 button, you can switch between charging Lipo or LiHv.
With up to 6 x 1-cell micro battery charging capability and 1A per port, charging your HV batteries has never been easier! It is compatible with PowerWhoop and all common micro battery connectors! You can power it from a 3-6S LiPo battery (XT60), a USB Type C (Yes! Type C!) input or a DC power adapter (sold separately).
1. Power it up, you will hear a beep and the green led will flash from port 1 -6.
2. Short press to change battery type. (O-P = 4.2v), (O-H = 4.35v). Long hold till you hear 3 beeps to save.
3. Plug-in the Lipos and it will automatically start charging. Red = Charging, Green = Charged.
- Type: Lipo / LiHv
- Cell Count: 1S x 6
- Charge Current: 1A (±10%)
- Circuit Power: 24W (4W x 6)
- Charge Port Type: mCPX, MX, Micro
- Size: 120 x 50 x 16.5mm
- Weight: 70g