Matek VTX HV 38 channel HV with RC Control.
New from Matek is there new stackable VTX and this works in harmony with the F405 AIO and the F405 Flight controllers. Please note newer version is 38ch.
Matek already are a leading manufacturer of Flight controllers and accessories and now they have brought out a excellent video transmitter that not only functions great but makes for a neat build when used in conjunction with the F405 flight controller. Working on a wide voltage range from between 7-27v and power outputs of 25, 200 and 500mw.
Specifications & Features
- Input voltage: 7~27V(2~6S LiPo)
- 38 standard channels, A/B/E/F/R Band
- Output Power: 25, 200, 500mW switchable
- BEC Output: 5V/1A for Camera or FC
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- BFCMS (BFOSD & LUA Script) control via FC UART _TX
- Firmware upgradeable
- Power Consumption: 3.1W Max. @ 500mW
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Weight: 6g (Tx only, w/o SMA cable)
- Size: 36*22*6.5mm w/30.5mm mounting
- 5.8G Video transmitter
- MMCX to SMA Female, 9cm
- PVC Heat-shrink tube
Wiring Instructions Below