Matek F405 Mini F4 Betaflight FC
QuadCopters Price Match
New from Matek is the F405 Mini F4 FC BetaFlight Flight Controller.
32K Gyro and 32M BlackBox and Betaflight OSD are among the main features packed into this tiny board which will be perfect for the mini racers such as 3" racing drones and the weight saving gurus out there.
20x20mm Mounting Holes compatible with M3 and M2 sizes.
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- IMU: 32K ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Support 32K Gyro update & 16K PID Loop
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: 32M(256) Flash
- VCP, UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5
- Built in inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- PPM/UART Shared: UART2-RX
- SoftSerial & Camera control supported on S5 & S6
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10
- Current Sensor: No (FCHUB-A5 option)
- BEC 5V: No (FCHUB-A5 option)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA for Spektrum RX
- I2C1 SDA & SCL available
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- 2x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red)
- 6x PWM / DShot outputs without conflict
- 5x UARTs
- 1x 14pin top mounted FFC Slot for FCHUB-A5 connection
- 28x28mm PCB with 20mm mounting holes
- w/ 6x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- w/ 6x brass grommets M3 to M2
- w/ 2x 0.5mm*14Pin 3cm Flexible Flat Cable
Note : Please always test the board first using the usb connection as returns cannot be accepted once the Flight Controller as been soldered.