New The Matek Mini VTX 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter for FPV.
Coming in at a small 20x20mm Size it suits the compact builds but also has a 30.5mm extension board so can be used for regular sized builds.
Supports 2-8s Inputs and 40 Channels over all the popular bands. And has connectivity via the FC using the Tramp protocol.
Variable power output upto 800mw with Pit Mode. And MMCX Connector for the Antenna.
Features & Specifications
- 40CH(A/B/E/F/R Band)
- Any Freq/band can be disabled or enabled by CLI command
- Variable Output Power: PIT, 25, 200, 400, 800mW
- Button control and LED indicators
- CMS control(Tramp protocol) via FC Uart _Tx
- Switchable VTX input power via FC PINIO
- Constant full frequency band power
- Clean powerup and frequency switching
- Built-in microphone
- Upgradeable firmware
- Convertible 20 to 30mm mounting
- Input voltage: 6~36V(2~8S LiPo)
- 5V Output: 1A for Camera or FC
- Power Consumption: 3.5W@ 800mW
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Weight: 4.5g (VTX-mini only, w/o antanna)
- Size1: 28*28*4mm w/20mm_Φ3mm mounting
- Size2: 36*36*5mm w/30.5mm_Φ3mm mounting
- 1x 5.8G Video transmitter VTX-mini
- 1x MMCX 5.8G whip antenna, 8cm
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate
Write your own review