MenaceRC have brought out a New FPV Drone racing frame the FiziX 5"
The Menace FiziX has been in testing during the 2018 racing season, lightweight, strong and small form factor brings a winning race frame combination.
The FiziX 5 caters for props up to 5.1″ diameter with a True X configuration for rapid and agile racing.
The FiziX also has a carbon fibre camera mount with support bar to keep that all important FPV camera locked dead ahead and securely tucked away.
• Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
• 2mm thick body parts
• 5mm thick arms
• Designed to take the Micro FPV cams 19mm width.
• 36mm FC / Stack mounting
• Tough Lightweight Aluminum air frame stand offs
• Stainless steel fixing screws
• 22xx series mounting holes.
• Minimum cuts and holes in frame to maintain strength
• Counter Sunk Screws on bottom plate avoid damage to battery.
• Captive insert nuts for ease of build
• Integrated lipo strap recess.
• 1x FiziX Frame Body Kit
• 4x Fizix Arms ( select your size)
• 1x Set of fixing Hardware and Standoffs
• 2x Camera Mounting Washers