Panasonic NCR18650PF 18650 2900mah Li-ion Battery
QuadCopters Price Match
Panasonic 18650 Li-Ion Battery with 2900mAh Capacity and 10A Discharge rate. NCR18650PF
Make these perfect for making your own packs for fixed wing with low amp draw and many other uses such as smart power cases for goggles.
|Features||High current loading|
|Max. charge voltage||4.2 V|
|Discharge current (max.)||10A - 12A Approx|
|Min. temperature||-20 °C|
|Max. temperature||+60 °C|
|Category||Non-standard battery (rechargeable)|
Please always use Batteries responsibly and never charge unsupervised and always charge at the correct voltage and settings.
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from 18650 UK, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. 18650 UK, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.