Hobbywing X-Rotor Micro 45A 4 IN 1 Esc DShot 1200
Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 45A 6S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot1200. A powerful ESC with 32bit BLHeli capabilities. Tons of power, with reliable performance.
Highly Integrated & Compact
The 4ini1 ESC not only includes four high-performance 45A BLHeli-32 DShot1200
ESCs, two built-in BECs (5V & 10V) for powering FC, LEDs (on VTX) and other
devices, but also a voltameter module which allows FC to monitor the battery volt
& amp in real time.The XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S with a small size
(almost the same as a FC) is specially designed for competition FPV(s).
High Quality Components
The use of high-performance 32-bit ARM MCUs with operating frequency of up to 48MHz,
3-in-1 drive ICs, top quality MOSFETs & ceramic capacitors, 3-ounce copper, and 6 layers of PCBs
guarantees less heat, higher efficiency and rapider response.
BLHeli-32 Firmware Ready
The XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli_32 DShot1200, which features
the 3rd generation of BLHeli-32 firmware, has great performance
& rich functions and supports adjusting parameters or upgrading
firmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire with
using other development board or a FC flashed with the
Besides DShot150/300/600 digital throttle signal modes &
the regular PWM/Oneshot125/Oneshot42/Multishot throttle
signal modes, the XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli_32
DShot1200 which features great anti-interference & rapid
response also supports the latest Dshot1200 super
high-speed digital throttle signal mode.
Hardware Generated PWM & Damped Light Mode
The ESC firmware uses hardware generated motor pwm
for smooth throttle response and silent operation. Damped
light does regenerative breaking, causing very fast motor
retardation, and it inherently also does active freewheeling.
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- On board 10V &5V BEC , powering different accessories such as FC , VTX ,Camera and LED lights and etc.
|XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S|
|Application||FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase|
|LiPo Power input||3S-6S|
5V@1.5A / 10V@1.5A
|Input wires||12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)|
|Output Wire||No wires but solder tabs|
|XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no|
|Weight / Size||11.5g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm|