Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLHeli_32 DShot1200
QuadCopters Price Match
Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLheli_32 32bit DShot1200 3-6S Brushless ESC with Led and Beacon.
Perfect for 6s Drone Racing Set ups.
The 3rd Generation of Hobbywing Multi-Rotor Drone ESC's offers incredible performance and ground breaking technology that has shaken the Drone industry up by storm. Featuring a high power 32-bit ARM processor running at 38MHz, high quality Fairchild MOSFETs, ceramic capacitors, 3-in-1 drive ICs, 3-ounce copper, 4 layer PCB, all while being compatible with BLHeli_32 protocol, these XRotor ESCs will surely fit the bill for anything you can throw at them!
Hardware Generated PWM & Damped Light Mode
BLHeli_32 Firmware utelizes hardware generated motor PWM for incredily smooth throttle response, and silent operation, Damped light provides regenerative breaking, providing fast motor stopping abilities, and additionally utlizes active freewheeling.
All the Shots
XRotor BLHeli_32 ESC's can be ran with DShot 150/300/600/1200, Multishot, Oneshot42/125, and Regular PWM. There is no protocol that this ESC can't support.
BLHeli_32 Firmware allows users to connect four ESCs to the Flight Controller that utilizes Betaflight or Cleanflight firmware via signal cables. These signal cables can be used to set general parameters of the ESC simultaneously, upgrade the firmware, or adjust advanced parameters online at the same time.
XRotor BLHeli_32 ESCs feature Motor Lock-up Protection, Current Protection, Low-Voltage Protection, Low RPM Power Protection, and Temperature Protection. All of these features provide extended service life to the ESC.
LiPo Power Input: 2-5S
Cont. Current: 40A
Burst Current: 60A
BEC Output: N/A
Oneshot 125/42: Supported
Size/Weight: 32.7x18.4x6.2mm/ 12g
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default
settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- With LED indicator & Beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLheli_32 ESC