Spedix REX 80mm Micro Brushless FPV Drone - BNF
The Spedix REX is an 80mm micro brushless whoop style drone. The REX supports 2S batteries and include a high power VTX and great quality CADDX camera. Just add battery to complete!
- Original, well designed frame. All components are arranged in a neat way, following the classic structure of FPV quads.
- Two different battery mounts provided. A large variety of batteries can be used for the quad.
- Flight controller and ESC both have 20mm mounting hole distance, an universal design and could be used for other frames.
- High performance F4 flight control of only 24x24mm size. Made of high end STM32F405RGT6 chip, supporting 2-5S input, 5V/3A BEC - output. All ports are very well arranged in such a small space, and take customers habits into consideration.
- The 12A 4-in-1 ESC supports a 2S LiPo input, providing abundant power for the quad.
- Using Caddx Turbo EOS2 1200TVL high resolution camera, providing excellent video and user experiences.
- 80mm Frame
- 40mm Props
- Weight: 41g (without battery or RX)
- Flight Controller: F405
- ESC: 12A 4in1 2S
- Camera: Caddx Turbo EOS2
- VTX: 25/100mW 40Ch W/Smart Audio
- Motor: 1103 11000KV Brushless
1x Spedix Rex 80 FPV Drone
1x Battery Strap
2x Battery Plates
The REX 80 comes with an Frsky XM+ Receiver FCC non EU.