Spedix Black Knight 210 FPV Racing Quad with Spektrum DSMX receiver.
The Spedix Black Knight 210 might just be the easiest and most economical way to get started in fpv drone racing! Configure your Black Knight's controls in CleanFlight, attach your propellers, and you are ready for flight. With mild PID settings out of the box, use your transmitter's mode switch to select between self correcting flight and eventually graduate to rate mode to fly like the pros! This is a very capable and fast racing drone and with full OSD built in and Programmable Leds this is a great starter machine that you can build up your skills with and enjoy even further when you turn up the rates and PIDs .
Built In OSD
The Flight controller of the Black Knight 210 is intergrated with the popular On screen module , MWOSD.
Flight information such as voltage, horizon can be added to the video. Those basic functions are set in the factory . There is no need to change the settings for beginners . For advanced users display settings can be altered.
These come with a basic instruction manual to help you get started.
- Fully Assembled from the factory!
- Built in DSMX compatible Satellite Receiver
- 700TVL CMOS camera with adjustable angle
- 40 Channel 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter with Race Band
- Durable Transmitter Antenna
- Ultra Smooth BlHeli S ESCs
- Durable 2205 2300kv Motors
- Minim OSD and PDB with LC Filter (avoids video lines)
- Naze rev6 Flight Controller
- Programmable LED Tail Lights
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE READY TO BIND TO A DSMX COMPATIBLE RADIO AS THEY ARRIVE.
You can also fit your own receiver such as Frsky etc, with the provided receiver cable.