Spedix IS100 F4 Fly Tower Mini Flight Stack Discontinued
Spedix IS 100 F4 Fly Tower Flight Controller , Esc 4 in 1 and VTX stack all in a compact 20x20mm mounting hole small tower.
Introducing the IS100 F4 Flight Stack from Spedix. This is a three piece flight stack that includes an Omnibus F4 flight controller, a 4-in-1 20A BLHeli_S ESC and a 25-100mW 40Ch video transmitter. All this is packed into a package that measures just 15x27x27mm and with 20x20mm mounting holes so is ideal combo for your 90-140mm mini racing drone..
The Spedix IS00 F4 Flight Stack comes with simple and neat connections. Spedix uses pins between each board to ensure that no soldering is needed to connect them.
Once again Spedix delivers a perfect combination of quality and a price point that doesn't hurt the wallet.
This is an all-in-one 20×20mm mini quadcopter stack with 4 in 1 ESC board, Omnibus F4 flight controller and 5.8GHz 25/100mW switchable 40-channel video transmitter. On the bottom of the stack is a powerful 4-in-1 speed controller supporting 2-4s and up to Dshot600 with blheli_s firmware. The ESCs can support 10 second bursts of 25A and continuous currents up to 20 amps. The FC sits at the centre of the stack using OMNIBUS F4SD and has an integrated 5.1V/1.2A BEC. It is an STM32 F405 flight control board with integrated OSD and MPU6000 gyro. There are SBUS/PPM and DSM ports for radio.
- STM32 F405 Flight Control Board integrated with OSD
- MPU6000 6 axis SPI Gyro & Accelerometer
- Dshot 1200 support
- Drag and Drop OSD configured via Betaflight Configurator
- SBUS/PPM and Spketrum dsm Ports
- 5V BEC output
- Continuous Current: 20A Burst Current: 25A≥10S
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S LiPO BEC:No
- Dimensions: 29x31mm
- Firmware: BLHeLi_S(GH-15)
- Input signal:Dshot150&Dshot300 &Dshot600(PWM are not recommended)
- 40ch, bands A/B/E/F/R, ch 1-8
- Power input 5-6v
Power output 25-100mw