Brand new from T-Motor is the Explosive and Lightweight FPV Racing Motor the F40 Pro II .
The F40 Pro II is the worlds first brushless motor to use high temperature enamelled coating over silver wires this means they can run to extreme temperatures over 220 degrees Celsius.
Weighing only 29.5g and thats including wires, the F40 PRO II has a high power ratio for the size and weight of the motor. Also they have a titanium steel shaft with EZO bearings making them durable and super smooth.
Additionally, the top of the stator has an anti-slip design that keeps your props stable during high intensity flights.
- 1x F40PRO II Motor. (select your kv option)
- 1x Prop Locknut
- 4x Socket Head Screws
Specifications of the 2400KV
- KV: 2400
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- AWG: 18#
- Internal Resistance: 42mΩ
- Motor Dimensions (Dia.*Len): Φ27.9×32mm
- Weight with wires(g): 29.5g
- Weight without wires(g): 27.5g
- ldle current@10v(A): 1.6A
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 3-4S
- Cable length: 100mm