TBS Caipirinha 2 Is the most anticipated FPV Wing release this year and comes after long and extensive development.
The most efficient and smooth long range cruiser the world of FPV has ever seen! KIT version is barebones wing version with all hardware. No electronics included except for the PDB.
Note: This is a preliminary launch with no manual, promotional fireworks video. Suggested for wing experts or people willing to google only!
We're incredibly excited to announce the TBS CAIPIRINHA II - the wing that puts your piloting, pronounciation and spelling skills to the test! :) It's a gentle long range cruiser that turns into a fierce mountain diver with just a slight push on your pitch stick.
The Caipirinha II is based on the Wipeout by HappyFlyers from Switzerland! A polycarbonate battery bay, push-to-open equipment bays, a PDB with up to 3 battery inputs, wiring channels that stretch across the entire wing, a huge 6mm-plywood-lined center section are just some of the innovations that make this plane stand out from the rest. An ultra-sleek and aerodynamic finish ensure that no energy goes to waste, and a very good glide slope makes thermaling or long distance slopeing highly enjoyable.
This is the kit only version so doesn't come with electrics such as motors and escs etc. If you want the PNP see related products below .
We can confidently say it's going to be the only long range cruiser you will ever need, and the only flying wing in its weight class with such a performance envelope.
FEATURES OF THE CAIPIRINHA 2
- Small, lightweight, fly anywhere design
- Ultimate in flight stability and endurance
- Virtually indestructible EPP/Plywood construction
- Pre-cut camera, servo, battery, R/C receiver and video transmitter slots
- 2x push-to-open equipment bays for R/C and FPV electronics
- Pre-cut, sanded and covered ultra-lightweight elevons & pushrods
- CAPIRINHA 2 with all hardware accessories and PDB
- 36.5in / 93cm wingspan!
- 50oz / 1400g AUW (including GoPro Session5 and battery)
- 90min flying time
- 45mi / 75km endurance
- Battery (4S):
- Capacity: 4500mAh 4S - 6600mAh 4S, 20C or more
- SUGGESTED Dimension: 48 x 36 x 150 mm, 525g
- MAX Dimension: 60 x 44 x 165 mm, 550g
RECOMMENDED FPV AND RADIO EQUIPMENT
- FPV camera: Runcam Swift 2 or TBS 69
- Video transmission:
- 5.8GHz: TBS FPVision or TBS UNIFY PRO V3 with TBS CORE PRO
- 2.4GHz: TBS CORE PRO with Unify 500mW / 800mW VTx
- Crossfire Micro Rx or Diversity Rx
Preliminary Manual (for experts only):
- Lay out electronics (dry-fit)
- Glue wing halves together
- Set up radio gear and electronics
- Set elevon travel +8mm, -6mm
- AIL EXPO 60%, ELE EXPO 50%
- Mount propeller
- Fly, Crash, Repair, Repeat!