FrSky R9M 2019 and R9MM Description EU LBT Version 868Mhz Compatible with X9D Range Latest version with Super 8 and T style Antenna.
The latest 868MHz receiver from FrSky the R9MM. This receiver brings forth all the features of previous R9 receivers in an extremely compact and lightweight design. Super low latency, and it supports the redundancy function to ensure your aircrafts safety. Ipex antenna connector makes it easy and quick to replace damaged antennas.
- Dimension: 16*10mm (L*W)
- Weight: 1.1g (including antenna)
- Numbers of channel: EU Version: 4/8CH (Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
- 915MHZ (Non-EU Version)/ 868MHZ(EU Version)
- Mini size and superlight weight
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
(Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Supports redundancy function
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long range system which works in the frequency of 868MHz. The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs to so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
For external batteries, suggest to use 2S or below !
● 868MHz working mode
● Long range, low latency and high precision RC system
● 4 Optional RF power (Non-EU Version)
● Telemetry（25mW） and non-telemetry （500mW） modes selectable （EU Version）
● Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Compatibility : R9 series
- Vin Voltage Range:4V-12.6V
- External Power Supply: 4V~12V (2s Li-Battery is recommended )
(*3s Li-Battery is not recommended as external power supply, or it will damage)
- Telemetry Interface: Smart Port
- Upgrade Interface: Smart Port
- Modulations: PXX or CPPM (auto-detected)
- 1x R9M module
- 1x Super 8 Antenna
- 1x R9MM receiver with T antenna