TBS Unify Pro HV Race 5.8ghz SMA
QuadCopters Price Match
TBS Unify Pro Race HV 5.8G Video Transmitter SMA Connector by Team Black Sheep. New Version.
Latest version with Clamp over ufl connector, and now with data and audio cable.
TBS Race Version VTX - The Unify is the tiniest and most powerful video transmitter VTX the drone racing scene has ever witnessed. It comes race ready with Pit Mode, a super clean and interference free power levels, and connectivity to flight controllers via smart audio and other means of quickly changing channels. The most popular VTX our store sells and used by many of the top drone racing pilots worldwide our very own in house pilots use the Unify in all there own drones..
Team Black Sheep are known for making innovative and quality products that do what they say they do and the Unify Race is no exception.
- The Smallest, lightest video transmitter currently on the market
- 25mw - 200mW of transmitting power
- Ultra-clean transmission - 16 pilots at once
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amp which can allow the vtx to be powered for hours without damage.
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified Please note to comply with OFCOM these will be supplied in 25mW and the end user can increase the power if allowed in the country your flying in.
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility. If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organizers, to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image. You've got a few meters of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid, and in combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
Smart Audio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility.
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly that's how we like it at TBS Team Black Sheep
Even though learning binary was a fun and intense operation, in practice a single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate. Gone are the days of video transmitter cards, stepping on people's channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies. The Unify Pro Race HV is the solution.
SPECIFICATIONS of the TBS Unify HV Race
- Operating Voltage: 2s-6s
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 5g (with SMA, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female Socket with screw mounting holes
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW)
- TBS UNIFY PRO RACE HV 5G8 Video transmitter SMA connection
- 5V Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
- CE Certification
- Declaration of Conformity
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure which you must only do so if your countries laws permit this. It is your responsibility to ensure this.
BRAND: Team Black Sheep
Official UK Dealers for Team Black Sheep .