TS100 Soldering Iron with XT60 lead B2
QuadCopters Price Match
TS100 Soldering Iron with B2 Tip and Free XT60 Connector .
A perfect soldering iron to have in your kit works extremely well comes with the necessary XT60 connector so it will work on the go.
The most popular soldering iron on the market is used by most the top fpv racing pilots in the field and at home due to its compact size and superb heat dissipation .
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
- FREE XT60 > DC power cable