Caddx Vista Digital HD System for DJI HD FPV
Caddx has worked with DJI to release a new generation of digital HD FPV transmitters. The Vista was fully authorized by DJI and compatible with their HD FPV System. Even better, the Caddx Vista was engineered to be lighter and smaller than the DJI Air Unit Module and also comes with mounting holes (20x20 & 25.5x25.5)for easier installation onto your quad.
This opens up new possibilities for even smaller builds such as Cinewhoops and micro sizes but equally fine in traditional 5 and 6 inch freestyle fpv builds.
Despite it being much smaller, lighter, and cheaper, the maximum power output matches the the full size DJI Air Unit.
- 1x Caddx Vista HD FPV Unit
- 1x DJI FPV Camera
- 1x DJI FPV camera to unit coax cable
- VISTA VTX 30.45 x 29 x 13mm (20x20mm + 25.5×25.5 mounting holes)
- Camera 27.4 x 21.1 x 20.1mm
- Antenna 80mm
- VISTA VTX 19g
- Camera 10g
- Antenna 3.5g
- Antenna Connector: U.FL
- 200mW, 500mW, 700mW selectable output power (it’s rumoured that the VISTA supports 1200mW too, but yet to be confirmed)
- Maximum Range: FCC 4Km, CE 0.7Km
- Takes 2S to 6S Input Voltage (7.4V – 26.4V)
- Operation frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- High quality mode 30-40ms
Low latency mode 21-28ms
- Compatible with DJI HD camera (from full size air unit)
Compatible with DJI HD goggles
- Interface: USB-C, IPEX, 3in1 Port