iFlight SucceX-D F7 Stack (F7+60A ESC) for DJI Air Unit 2-6s
The SucceX-D was designed and built by iFlight to support the all new DJI FPV Digital system and works flawlessly.
60A Esc with F7 Processing Power perfect for high performance 2s-6s racing or freestyle drones.
A simple plug and play system which literally just plugs into the DJI Air Unit. This is also USB C so you can use the same cable for both your DJI air unit and the FC.
This kit includes the Flight controller and the 4 in 1 60A esc. (DJI Air unit not included and is sold seperate)
This is the highest rated stack from iflight which is designed to be paired with the DJI System and is rated for 2s - 6s set ups. Even the most power hungry motors and props won't be a problem for this combo.
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation should be a breeze. In addition, we add the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB which makes the connection easily.
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
SucceX-D F7 TwinG SPECS：
- MCU：216MHz STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: 2x ICM20689
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- Blackbox: 32MB
- 5 x Uarts
- 8 x Motor outputs
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- Betaflight Firmware：betaflight_4.0.5_STM32F7X2.hex
- CLI config：IFLIGHTF7_TWIN_G.config
- Mounting hole：30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
SucceX 60A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU,48mHz running speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade metal MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended motor soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Weight: 13.4g
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4 in 1
-SucceX-D F7 TwinG FC
-SucceX 60A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
Write your own review
Please verify the latest Update on Github:
To restore hardware related parameters, please paste following config into your CLI after every betaflight reflash:
dont forget to save with the "save" CLI command.
Wiring Diagram *png: