Matek Digital Airspeed Sensor I2C ASPD-4525
These are designed to connect to Supporting Matek Flight controllers such as Matek wing and will give a accurate airspeed reading.
- Board Supply voltage: 4~6V DC
- Sensor: MS4525DO
- Working current: 5mA
- Output: I2C (SCL & SDA)
- Pressure Ranges: 1 PSI (6.89kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 20 PSI (137.9kPa)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.25% SPAN
- Red LED: power indicator
- JST-GH sequence: 5V, SCL, SDA, GND
- Weight: 3.5g (sensor board)
- ASPD-4525 Sensor Board.
- JST-GH to JST-GH 20cm silicon cable.
- Pitot Tube.
- Clear silicon tubing 40cm
- 5V to FC 4~6V
- SCL to FC I2C_SCL
- SDA to FC I2C_SDA
- G to FC GND