Iflight Nazgul5 V2 HD with Caddx Vista Built in 4s or 6s BNF
QuadCopters Price Match
A highly popular brand Iflight yet again bring out a BNF freestyle FPV drone with HD using the also very popular and trusted Caddx Vista system.
Nazgul5 HD is a 5" size BNF (Bind-and-Fly) quadcopter with Caddx Vista Digital HD System on it. We sticked the lighter Caddx Vista on one of our new updated XL5 V5 FPV frames. Pre-tuned and setup, everything you need is just bind-and-fly! Loads of power and smooth flights guaranteed using our popular XING-E motors with long-lasting NSK bearings. Got a hard hit and snapped an arm? Don't worry, get some spares with your order and easy-swap out in field. Wanna strap your GoPro on that beast as well? Checkout our collection of high quality TPU prints for your cam!
Great Features of the Nazgul 5
- 5mm arm design for more durability
- Easy-Swap arms
- LED illuminated Logo
- XING-E 2207 motors and NAZGUL 5140 props
- 5" version also fits 5.1" style propellers
- Popular True-X configuration
- TPU crash-guards
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
XL5 V5 frame specs:
- SucceX-E F4 45A flight stack
- XING-E 2207 FPV Motor （6S 1800kv / 4S 2750kv)
- Wheelbase: 240mm*240mm
- Body size: 170*170mm
- Propeller size: 5 inch /5.1 inch
- FC pattern: 30.5*30.5/20*20 mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 400.8g (without battery)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
There is even a google drive folder with all the build manuals and firmware dumps and wiring help. HERE
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Nazgul5 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x XL5 V5 Frame
- 1x Caddx Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
SucceX-E F4 Flight Controller
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- 4X Uarts（1 2 3 6 )
- 8 x Dshot/Proshot/Oneshot output
- 8 x individual ESC power/ signal pads
- 1 x Group of Gnd/Vbat/M1/M2/M3/M4/Cur/TX
- VTX telemetry: YES
- WS2812 led Strip：YES
- Input：2-6S（Max 8S）
- BEC：5V/2.5A cont
- Firmware target: BETAFLIGHTF4
- Mounting：30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 14.4g
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 1550mAh
- Battery 6S 1300mAh
- Adjustable GoPro Mount
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.